We typically try to refrain from over-analyzing the horse race, but sometimes, we allow ourselves some horse-race bullshit. After all, it does matter who wins a presidential election.
Thus, the podcast follows. Topics include:
- Romney and Bain: Is Romney being Swift-boated (i.e., attacked with misleading reports that undermine his core strength)? Is it working?
- Is it fair to attack Romney for being an out-of-touch rich guy, even if he is?
- Do narratives matter?
- How much to economic indicators matter?
- What are our best guesses on the presidential race so far?
- Will the Supreme Court Obamacare decision matter?